Wednesday, March 18th 2020
A message to our patients:
Along with the rest of the world, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. For your health and safety, we have updated our office policies based upon the most current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Dental Association, and the Wisconsin Department of Health.
At this time, we are limiting treatment to emergency care only, based upon guidance from the American Dental Association issued on Monday, March 16th, 2020.
If you are having a dental emergency, please call our office at 920-452-8802 and leave a message. We will return your call within 24 hours.
In the event that you do need to come in for a dental emergency, we want you to know that we exercise universal precautions in the office and have verified that our usual disinfection and sterilization protocols are effective against COVID-19. For your additional protection, we are also increasing the frequency of the disinfection of common areas within the office, and removing items, such as cups and magazines, from these areas as well.
We ask for your assistance by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Please reschedule your appointment if
- You or a close contact have fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- You have reason to believe you may have been exposed to the virus
- You or a close contact has traveled internationally within the past two weeks
- You prefer to reschedule non-emergency care at this time
- Please plan to arrive on time, but not early, for your appointment to maximize social distancing.
- Please limit the number of family members coming with you to your appointment to one.
- Please understand that you will be asked to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide prior to procedures, as an extra precaution.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated accordingly.
Dr. Michael Hoge and the Team at Shoreline Periodontics and Implant Dentistry